Unifying our school into one convenient location means easier daily routines for parents and a stronger community for families.
One Campus Saves Time & Sanity
- For families with multiple children, having a unified location means faster pick-up & drop-off.
- Car drop-off will be available to all ages, further saving parents time and stress.
- Having a contiguous parking lot means no longer needing to cross the street with young kids.
- We’re staying in Belmont, less than a mile away from our current location.
- The new home is less than 3 minutes from Interstate-64, saving driving time and avoiding the traffic that often bottlenecks on Monticello Ave.
- Sharing a border with Rives Park means natural opportunities for playdates and afterschool entertainment.
More Robust Alumni & Summer Programming
- With a home that we can use year-round and during all hours of the day, we can offer more extensive alumni programming and summer camp.
Thoughtful Layout Improves Comfortability
- Wider hallways means no more daily congestion.
- We’ll have adult bathrooms so parents can use appropriately sized restrooms.
Easier Group Gatherings
- There will be an ISC lounge where parents can congregate and enjoy coffee together.
- We’ll have a space large enough to fit everyone, so families won’t need to cram in to Sing-Alongs, and parents can be invited more often to student events such as the International Fair.
- The school can host social events more easily, rather than renting space at restaurants or being at the mercy of the weather for outdoor gatherings.